domingo, 5 de fevereiro de 2012

you are more left or right?

Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv, Israel 

Left Brain:
“I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.” 

Right Brain: “I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.”

You can discover at: 
Note: tonsdeazul is 54% (left brain) and 46% (right brain)

6 comentários:

Unknown disse...

57% left, 43% right.

Foi giro!

;)

Carla M. Soares disse...

48% left, 52% right... nice balance, hum?

Também achei giro!

Teté disse...

Não é muito diferente da tua percentagem: 56% (esquerdo) e 44% (direito)!

Achei piada ao teste, embora não tenha lá "termómetros" para a desconfiança - desconfio de todos eles assim tão lineares... :))

Mais beijocas!

teresa dias disse...

Fabuloso!
Arrisco 60% left; 40% right...
Tonsdeazul passa pelo meu blog. Tenho lá um selo para ti.
Boa semana e boas leituras!

Unknown disse...

Olá Tons de Azul!
Tenho um presente para ti no meu blogue! ;)
Sim, já vi que tens um igual, mas só significa que mereces dois!

Assim sendo, e porque não sou mauzinho, desde que o queiras, exonero-te da responsabilidade de passar o meu selo.

Mas não o podes deitar fora! ;P

Paula disse...

69% Left 31% Right :P

Pinturas populares (últimos 30 dias)